#West Java surrounds Jakarta, the Indonesian capital city. Most of...
Posted: Apr 18, 2014 (07:06:40 AM)
#West Java surrounds Jakarta, the Indonesian capital city. Most of the cities in West Java can be reached by bus, car or train. To get to the southern parts of Cianjur or Sukabumi you need 4 wheel drive. Bandung, the largest city in West Java can be reached in two hours.
* Banten - the westernmost tip of the island, formerly an independent sultanate and now once again its own province * Puncak— Weekend getaway * Ujung Kulon National Park - one of the last holdouts of the Javan rhinoceros and a UNESCO World Heritage site
* Rengasdengklok - a typical, unspoilt country town, surrounded by rice fields.
* Pelabuhan Ratu - a port and resort in a spectacularly beautiful bay.
* Kampung Naga - a traditional village which still same for centuries until now.
* Pangandaran - a beautiful beach located in the south-eastern most part of west java, it is the best known beach tourism in west java.
* Tangkubanparahu - famous mountain and crater located at the north of Bandung, it's well known for the nearest crater mountain can be reach by a car.
* Pulau Seribu National Park
* Jakarta — the chaotic, congested yet oddly fascinating Indonesian capital
* Bekasi and Depok — satellites of Jakarta
* Bogor — world-class botanical gardens (60 km south of Jakarta)
* Bandung — the Parijs van Java of Dutch colonial days, now a university town with great factory outlet shopping
* Cirebon — Batik, Traditional Javaneese Palace
* Garut — Cangkuang an Hindu Temple
A jaguar swims towards his food that was dropped in the water during feeding time at Taman Safari Indonesia in Bogor, Indonesia West Java province October 23, 2012. REUTERS/Beawiharta Inácio Nery shared Reuters Entertainment's photo.